Friday, January 22, 2010

i know why

22/01/10

The things had past one day one night. No signs of improvement. No signs of changing better. No ain't signs for feeling better. I still in terrible mood for as I cant believe that's happened at last after so many years of argument, in-agreeable in most issues, different views of thinking.. then,that's is it.. stopping everything that moved on. Deleting on everything that had shared. Emptying the real feeling that had been poured since young. People just cant believed in you anymore. No any longer exist the trust, the sense of belongings. Living in the past just will give you more pain.. So i choose living in present. Not saying I m going to forget the past things that happen, but for the moment, I need put it aside for its not worth to be argued off. Maybe de things will change better over the time and no doubt it may become worsen.. but the least is we had tried our best to cope it without bothering our mind that stuck the thinking process.

I realistic that bad things cant be change better in one day.. neither bad robbers can change become saint in one day. Either Paris cant be build one day. And killer wont stop killing for its impossible to achieved. So,making the point here is that i stil who am i and i wont change for other people that wish me to change. I shall not bother anymore things that happen through my both eyes for they knows better that its wrong. One day,I may feel its hurt but it sooner become better.. Hope for it.

No comments: