Tuesday, January 5, 2010

do i really can put it out?

4th Jan 2010

as starter of new year 2010, i ain't change better. stil being the busybody.. bt this time I decide to give up my profession..to become person-not-knowing-anything.. don want to bother other business.. But do I really can??

I don knw but wan to give it a try..as feels Im gonna to suffer more if I stil taking the burden wth me.. Bt I knw I need time for this period.. I might fail but as God with me,nothing impossible though God disagree with my decision.

1 comment:

If life had granted a job no matter what said...

u can't make it.. ppl not able to live alone neither to say thats ur very close person to have at here.. What to say is..,u can din being bzbody by din really care bt try manage urself wth other thing..if feel busy with own stuff,this thgs will not appear in ur mind. Time to get serious and bz for yourselves.