Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Temporary moment

29th Dec,2009

Once I got this iPhone 3Gs,I indeed feel happy as its got camera,better capacity and not "made in China" than what I have before (N98). bt that also a gift from dad. Then,temporary feeling appeared..its like to be I may loose the iPhone as not staying with me forever. probably coz history at the past taught how easy ppl change in one second and plan to take back their belongings. And maybe i don't deserve such "gift" afterall.

Secondly,"owning" the laptop.. I would say,I deserve it as I paid for the reformat fees as cost rm50 (too expensive) for me..But, I do feel uncomfortable as the owner of this Acer laptop is Dad and most thgs inside is his. I doubting he might askg me to do things on his behalf as thgs inside the laptop. Well,i think as he always have "careful" secret secretary, the info must be have backup..i shall nt worried too much of it.

Thirdly,master schl fees. Its all paid by mum. Its temporary also as I had to repay bec when I work later on. But how to make it happen while my guts to work stil low with my bad temper? Gosh..this part is hard. Tally for this Msc HRD is rm 17,000. Much $$... to keep and pay back. So,mum is great after all though i always "argue" with her in most things.

Lastly,temporary relationship. no one dare to guarantee the rltnshp will ever change over time even though you had tight bond in it. I realize that when things come fast to you,it may signalize u may lose it fast too. So,in that moment,grab what you think the most powerful weapon to fight for any circumstances.

I beg all THESE temporary moment will grant me a fully control one day! gOD BLESS!

No comments: