Monday, September 24, 2012

Maybank - Legoland Malaysia Bloggers Contest

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland" (in less than 500 words).

Legoland leading in front, small kid hiding at the back. Back years when my sister and I was small kid aged 6-7 years old, Lego is smaller size than we are. Lego is the best educational tools for us to construct, build and rebuilt, to create creative buildings together plus enjoying the process of learning the morale of patience, trust and co-operation. In the Lego world by ourselves, combine and regenerate different pieces into new item such like long train, shot gun, big house, palace, twin tower or even a ship already such big satisfaction. What more to say if these small material generated like real things at Legoland!

                                           multiple color of Lego used to build this shot gun:)

                                     Wish can see this cruise ship no longer in model size at Legoland.

                                         small tiny little red house

                                      long train should able accommodate us for ride in Legoland!


Now, when I knew Legoland is here in Malaysia, I would like to get the ticket to witness them myself with beasties especially my young sister the greatness of builders that transform their passion, dedication, hard work, time and faith to build these amazing icon into huge Lego world. My nephew might still small age by now but I wish to bring him to here together to witness the greatest experience with Legoland not only filled with entertainment, education but also proud with Malaysian people creativity. 

No comments: