Sunday, September 30, 2012

Breach

Suddenly feels like want writing tonite about this topic. I don have correct exact definition on this but upon my belief, breach happens when you break the law of agreement between two parties and more either on agreed details or anythg related with the process of the collaboration.

breach can happen in many form. Whether how heavy the breach results is, both side may suffer the similar impact. but of coz the one being breached suffered more. You may not knowing the "heaviest" burden they might bear upon the breach takes place, but should aware if u just lest the ass out the matter, the loss all bear upon them. The suffer impacted more than on agreement but also relationship and future collaboration.

In daily life, breach can also happen between simple promise made between two people or more on something and you break the promise (didn't do what had promised), being breached side will sad, fall anger, and deduct the mark of trust within the other side. When u fail to get the trust, next agreement/promise wont come easy to accomplish. Neither to say when u ask other things related with such similar promise.

My confession:
I'd hide the real matter between two person which Im stuck in the middle. As due to my own fault, I don dare to admit it then tells lies to other party but half of them are real case. Am doubting the seriousness of the matter as well as the angry face of the person if found out I hid these matter from them. I had to confess, I had breach the trust one party put unto me and the trust another half.

Almost coming to two months but I still keep mumbling the real issue and keep giving reason which partially true but I don want they found out and blamed not do so at the very beginning.

No comments: