Friday, June 22, 2012

Coming vacay to KK/Sabah 2012

This time is crucial. two days ahead then time to hook up the plane..take me and group of young people to KK for vacation. Sounds funny as am the oldest. Am the "weirdest" as the only person doesn't know all the youngster groups members. Am the "no connection" with all these people included in the trip except my own sister that joining too. Mayb I can say,"Im more like joining a tour to Sabah. and just coincidence my sister also joining with her friends. So, just enjoy yr own. Who cares you don know them? Plus slowly u need get involve too, talked, shared place, doing things together. No big deal. Only getting own heart to fully-hearted be participate and enjoy. Nice sound as saying but still at the corner of heart, what if am not friendly enough?

Well said, all planning had be done. Although does not be as what had under planning at the very beginning, still hoping for the best out of it. If one cannot convince others that will be alright, others also will feel not secure. No matter call is as "traveler trip" or "tour trip", its still something that I had paid and I should just participate in it. Money not comes easy. From the date I fork out the money to join this vacation and need more for transportation. Think I should bring more own food to fix my stomach and less buying u-necessary goods. Better sight-seeing as I once being there time Form Five, few years had passed..all things could changed, plus this time heading location,I never been there ever.

Well, packing yet. on cloth, necessities, towel, even T-shirts not much I had. Sigh* So hard to think as I'm very cerewet in clothing especially high priced tagged. Well hoping everything be good. Less argument, less quarrel, less disagreement, less mouth-fighting and more harmonious. Everyone go safe back safe. No worries, only happiness.

No comments: