Friday, July 30, 2010

whisper

How I wish God can whisper to me that he's the one right for me..then i no need to think much about my fate in later on life.

If God whispered, then I no need gotta out finding, searching for soul-mate or even worried couldn't find one that suit my taste..and i don't have to worried if the man is catching up with others this moment as if God whisper he's the one then he finally will return to me.

but this sound not good as the man probably had "exchange" hands with other so many times before fall into my hand..at the end. Maybe thats not the way i want from God but the blessing of the relationship i had this moment,maybe.

I've told that,' I may not the perfect one for you, but I hope U will feel the warmth love I gave which came from the bottom of my heart. If one day, separation is a must, don't feel sad 'coz we had done the best for this and nor you or me shall give up the precious moment we had'.. no one like that situation that makes two lovable birds sets apart from each other.

I want everlasting relationship..the precious of that is the commitment, understanding and tolerance. May God do whisper to me that i am the last for him. Amen.

No comments: