Friday, July 30, 2010

readiness in marriage

Im not sure how ready a person is before they say, ' I Do'.. towards the wedding proposal from a man..

Most of my friends are now married and some got children too. To me, these things come so fast. Do they ever think what marriage really brings into life? The importance of it is commitment. I'm not sure how committed they were which i foresee that some weren't that keen into marriage. I'm not saying it is by force but its sort of like that--viewed from other perspective.. as one grew older, its time for family to arrange the wedding. ..either the groom could be the one you love or recommended by third party which an old saying,"you may not love the person well before that but love can be generated after marriage thru the bond that tied them together".. that's y I got to see some of their husband is older age or the feelings of they were not so known well over the period.

If the case of age that makes them into marriage, its no one can say anything. neither me to disagree over the issue.

No comments: