Friday, July 30, 2010

some people act strange

30th July 2010

Suddenly thought on this after yest post.. Yah.. hardship sometime maybe make people to change either it was for good or being forced into..but the end, they do change the way they used to be. Its not so likely people are willing to change the comfort ways they had but due certain problem, issue..changes should be made.

The close-up for the post is related to one person. A ex-classmates during F6. not so close ones but as she's the class monitor's helper, sometime we do need get into together. My personal interaction with her can be defined as so-so relationship in which im not so keen to talk to her, not because the race issue but the way she doing things, the way she make other people feels.. To me, it is uncomfortable. I'm not bias-ing here..I'm making clear of it. Maybe there's one problem I encountered with her..

I've been accused of "playing trick" during exam with "putting the answer sheet inside pencil case".. this is worse experience. i would never forget. I can't believe how such person can accuse me without any concrete evidence? i show the paper she mentioned and it was just a sticker--as replacement of liquid paper. I don't know how short-minded of her she had in mind ever see such things. plus, im not that kind of person need to do so.. everyone in the class knows that.. strange thing is she doesn't. Imagine. So unfair treatment i receive. even i got alibi when incident happen--fren sat next to me which she pick up the sticker for me. This is ridiculous. Her far third eye saw its not that paper..though just sat few tables in front of me. Better check the eyes or wear some glasses.

I'm not happy over the situation. A fren comfort me telling me to just ignore her accused. Its no need to be fuss about things u don't do. But i couldn't just sat there and assumed i commit the offense. but i didn't make any further explanation. i don't want things to be turn more black. myfren help me transfer the words to her and throw back the stone for me. Thanks! that were nice..at least got someone not very agree over things she done (accusing me).

i think its sort of revenge returned when recently i add her in FB but yet just as mere ex-classmates relationship though im stil keeping the angry piece in my heart over her. i thot she were married..but the first shout-out i see is how angry she was over man who had many flowers in one time. I felt strange as the last day of schooling period, she told everyone in the class that she's gonna be married after that with her bf. This is weird news, isn't it? To me, its sounds pity--devil mode--as how bad she treated on others, finally she get that in return.

I know, i know.. i should be more open in this case but its hard to clear the incident from mind which i felt real bad mood that day.

No comments: