Monday, February 25, 2013

clocked-in

25th Feb 2013

Time just 1 minute passed after 12 midnite and left behind the Day 15 of CNY or Chap Go Meh.. some China place called it "Valentine Day". The end of the day seems no effect to me b'cos everyday still be the same. Odd jobs, same people to "serve", same "servant" task to be done, same place I still stand still no move. Sigh* Its me the problem?

Time flies.. Time clocked-in pass Month of January and nearly approaching the end of February and about to welcoming the Month of March. Is the time flies so soon? or because I stay so long at the same place, no feel time is passing fast? Might be. As I don care much what date is today, when is the time, what next..bla.. bla..Sigh* Is that what life is?

In past chapter of me as job seeker, a friend of a friend recommend me to give a try at Korean beauty cosmetic shop inside a shopping mall. Retail shop means working long hours as the shopping mall open and until the mall is closed for the day. Least of it, working on shift. Then, that day walk-in to be interviewed. Frankly speaking the boss shows how much she meant to find one reliable and trustworthy worker to be assist her workloads especially ones that can take over her current position as "Floor Manager" in reporting to other shareholder.

From the eyes, I can feel how disappointed she was when worker left the unfinished work behind as failed to stand the long working hours. 10am to 10pm. Actually to me, it is indeed long hours but if you got ur responsibility, u wont left without notice. But im not so keen with the job but partially accept for two cause and additional view:
1. Give face to my introducers
2. give myself a try as new field
3. Spend my time rather work at home
4. to reduce arguments

People say " if u really want the job, you should take initiative  your first move so that they can judge our sincerity. I din call up to ask about the offer of 7-days testing trial to test "am I ready to stay over restless week.

No comments: