Thursday, June 26, 2008

last week left..

26th June

next week is the last week for my training.. A little sort of happy and sad.
Happy coz finally the day is over. I can reunion with family again and start the new leaf with
friends.. Sad 'cause I had to leave the place with the memory left far behind. And sad cause IM NOT GOING TO HAVE TIME TO ENJOY the days of free anymore. Bulks of assignment(will follow up when its time,not rite after start the SEM). But, sad coz my pointer drops and hard to increase it anymore as this 2008/09 is going to be my last year studying.

Proceed study? where come the money? No.. everyone having empty purse. Neither do I afford to pay simple things like school fee this SEM. Aiyo... what gonna be? Why money cannot always flow like the river and slip into my pocket? haha.. That's why rich people always love their money. haha.. and don like share it with others.

with rm9 can survive for 1 week? i think so as I no nid to spend much. only cannot buy what you want. But, can spend on what u need. eg: foods. hehe... Money,oh MONEY. . Pls come to my life very soon. but din work, where come the money???

No comments: