Wednesday, January 23, 2008

can i say bullshit here?

23rdJan
Duh... as my situation now, i suppose can escape from presenting. not i dont want to present but i really care about my voice.Its worse and bad feeling if i present with this weird sound. so i approach my lecturer to talk this off. what he said,"NO.EVERYONE MUST PRESENT.IF NOT,THEN NO MARK.WE'LL SEE HOW TOMMOROW AS TODAY IS WEDNESDAY." oHH.. then, im starting regret see him today. Coz the presentation is tomorrow evening(3pm). its maybe my fault.

what my mind think of nw is if i more sick, then the chances i dun present is higher. just pity to myself as nid painful more one day than it should be. huhu... but, i think its impossible. why i nid to force myself..to do smth that shld't happen? Yeah.. my mind say no now.haha..

1 comment:

Robz said...

Bullshit?
It is an obscene word..
Not a good word for Asian's girl like u ;>(hehe..)
Find a better word gurl..